The information covering how to create this sewing pattern is contained on a number of pages - see the menu - these pages these follow on from in each in the menu order. The page you are currently on contains just the description of the garment.
See the Top-001 Series page for an overview of the series (i.e. how the tops are different).
You can follow along and practice patternmaking using free Third Scale Blocks, or you can draft the pattern full size for yourself.
If you would prefer to buy a set of Standard Blocks or Slopers, you can buy them on the Purchasing Blocks pages. Bodice Blocks are $12, Skirt Blocks are $5, Pants Blocks $8 and a Complete Set costs $20.00. These blocks come in sizes 6 - 22, and you can find a comprehensive list of the measurements for each size in the Measurements for Downloadable Blocks page.
- Sleeveless top
- Square or slightly sweetheart neckline
- Design line across upper bust and across back at bust level
- Gathers (dart equivlents) in the upper bust design line in the Front
- Gathers (dart equivalent) and extra fullness in the Back
- Flaring out at hemline
- No Centre Front or Centre Back seams
- Facing/Lining for the Upper Yoke section, both Front and Back.
Credit for the Stock Photo I used to create the Vector Croquis on this page:
Andersonrise from 123RF Stock Photos
Copyright of original (photo) image: andersonrise / 123RF Stock Photo